Friday, April 18, 2008

Political Cartoon



The political cartoon that I'm dong is about the campaign and elections. There is an alley and two people are fighting. A couple passes by and they see the fight. They ask themselves if they should call the police and they said no because its only Obama and Hilary discussion politics. McCain already won, Hillary and Obama are still debating. They have been fighting through out the their campaign. When they are debating they never agree on anything. They different ideas and each of them want to win they want to be president. Their ideas on politics are very different so that’s why they are arguing; they want their voice to be heard. I believe that they both have good ideas for the country and be should consider them when we go to vote. I want Obama to win because I think that he will make a change and will bring many good ideas to the country. When there is a debate between Obama and Hilary people automatically think that they will have an argument. Since there hasn’t been a black and a women run for president Hilary and Obama want to win. They should keep on trying and the best will win.

4 comments:

Reif Mejicanos said...

Ha ha this political cartoon is very funny and nice. This cartoon is trying to be funny but at the same time its telling the truth because thats what Clinton and Obama are doing they are just fighting one another. They have been fighting through out the their campaign and I dont think that with fighting that they are going to get to win against Mc Cain. I think that they should agree to stop fighting and decide whether they want to be president or not and keep on running for the presidency. Yes i agree with you I would want Obama to win also because he would be a better president and because he would make change for all of us and that would be better for all the citizens of the United States.

karla said...

I think that this political cartoon is very interesting because it is true. I believe that Obama and Clinton should stop arguing and fighting one another because they are both democrats and they should act more professionally. People will only see them as entertainment and nothing else if they do not change their attitudes towards one another. If Obama and Clinton keep this up there are chances that McCain will take advantage of the situation. I just hope that Obama and Clinton see what they are doing and start making changes.

Stephanie said...

Really funny cartoon Yaneli!!!! I think that this political cartoon is true because both Hilary and Obama are fighting against each other in order to be the ones who become presidents. This fighting has been an advantage for McCain since having Hilary and Obama fight then he has more time and get his name out there for campaigns. Their fight against each other is really competitive and hopefully any of them win. Lets see what happens furthermore.

Alberto Villalba said...

HEYY I LIKE YOUR TOPIC ABOUT THE POLITICAL CARTOON IT IS VEY INTERESTING BUT ITS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT CLINTON AND OBAMA ARE DOING JUST FIGHTING EACH OTHER TROGUH OUT THE CAMPAING BUT THAT THING THEY SHOULD WORRY ABOUT IS MC. CAIN BECAUSE I THINK HE ALSO HAS THE ADVANTAGE...